How To: Pot Your New Plant!
1. Water plant thoroughly a day or two before repotting (easier to remove, reduces shock)
2. Cover drainage hole (inside planter) with provided mesh filter.
3. Add layer of fresh potting mix into planter.
4. Remove plant from nursery container (gently tap sides and bottom to loosen)
5. Set plant on top of fresh potting mix. Making sure it’s centered.
6. Add potting mix around plant. Pat soil down gently to eliminate air pockets. (leave an inch or so between soil surface and lip of planter)
7. Water lightly until soil is moist, but not overly saturated.